OpenIMU300ZA Evaluation Kit Setup¶
The following pages provide the steps needed to set up and use the OpenIMU300ZA Evaluation Kit:
- Connect the OpenIMU300ZA Components
- The following activities are addressed in the “Development Tools »
Debugging using the PlatformIO Debugger and the JTAG Debug Adapter” section
- Download App with JTAG
- Debug with PlatformIO Debugger and JTAG Debug Adapter
- Graphing & Logging IMU Data using the Acienna Navigation Studio
To set up OpenIMU300ZA evaluation kit for development you’ll need to perform next steps:
- Unpack OpenIMU300ZA evaluation kit.
- Push power switch to “OFF” position.
- Connect OpenIMU300ZA evaluation board to the PC via USB cable. USB connection provides power to the test setup as well as connectivity between PC and IMU serial ports.
- Connect ST-Link debugger to the PC via USB cable.
- Connect OpenIMU300ZA evaluation board to ST-Link debugger using provided 20-pin flat cable.
- Push power switch to “ON” position.
Now you are ready to install OpenIMU’s open source tool chain to develop, debug and test your application.