OpenIMU330BI - Triple Redundant, 1.5 °/Hr, SMT Module¶
The following image shows the OpenIMU330BI unit.
The OpenIMU330BI module integrates highly-reliable MEMS inertial sensors (acceleration, angular rate/gyro) in a miniature factory-calibrated package to provide consistent performance through the extreme operating environments.
It is easy to synchronize and interface with external GPS, as well as other sensors. The main feature of OpenIMU300BI is tripple redundancy for each inertial sensor.
- Integrated tripple redundant 3-Axis Angular Rate Sensors
- Integrated tripple redundant 3-Axis Accelerometer
- 80MHz STM32 M4 CPU with FPU
- SPI / UART Interfaces
- Sensors highest ODR is 200Hz
- Synchronization Input
- In-System Upgrade
- Ultra Small Size: 11x15x3 mm
- Wide Temp Range -40 to 85 ° C
- High Reliability > 50,000hr MTBF
- Low power
To learn about Ready-to-Use-Apps information & available for immediate download to your OpenIMU, please see the following pages: